Sunday, August 18, 2013

Tommy Pattern Nine Scrapbook Layout

Believe it or not, I hadn't touched the Tommy papers even though I had bought them with the release of the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book all the way back in January. I love them. The colors are vivid and the designs are crisp and bold. Sometimes when I really like a paper pack, I'm afraid of cutting into it. My hoarding tendencies come out and I don't want to ruin the paper. Crazy, no? So, I thought I needed to challenge myself. I decided to try to use my whole pack of Tommy...all at once!
 
For the next several days, I will feature the different items I made using the Tommy Paper Pack. Here's what it looks like and what comes in a pack.

I used Make It From Your Heart, Volume 1, pattern 9 on page 22 for the following scrapbook layout.
I also used the Tommy Assortment pictured below to add some pizazz to my layout.
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...