Saturday, August 24, 2013

Product Spotlight: My Crush Books

Look what came in the mail yesterday! My order of My Crush books!

I have been anxiously awaiting these gorgeous books! They can be used as photo albums, memorabilia keepers, journals, or some sort of combination of all of these.
Here are a couple of pages from Modville (the one with the orange chevron cover)...

 
...and some pages from Bluebird (blue brocade cover).

 
My daughter claimed Bluebird for herself and I chose Modville. As we were looking through the books, I thought they would make a great gift for anyone who has a creative bent or who likes to journal. I love them and know I will use mine, but I also think they would particularly appeal to the preteen and teen population. The book alone would make a great gift but you could add on one of the My Crush Assortments which have cool journaling spots, envelopes, and sticker sheets. The My Crush Besties and Best Day Assortments match well with Modville while the My Crush Memories and Favorites match well with Bluebird, but you could always mix it up.
 
You could also add the Small Assortment of Flip Flaps to have an interactive element and they fit the My Crush Assortments! Washi tape would be a perfect complement to these books as well. Then, if you'd like to put together a really super gift, add the set of Metallic Markers and you are all set!
 
Click through the following links to come up with your perfect gift collection!
 
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...