Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tommy Birthday Card #3

Here's the third birthday card I made with Tommy. I decided that since I was trying to use up my whole paper pack, I should try to finish the Tommy Assortments also, and I only had two pieces left from my Assortments pack. I really like the little canvas flags and cork pieces that come in the Tommy Assortments pack. I almost thought I should hold on to them...but I was good and did not hoard them! I added a little bit of the yellow and white Baker's Twine and again, as with my first Tommy layout, I may add some Outdoor Denim or Cranberry once I get the Harvest Baker's Twine set. The sentiments are from the Card Chatter - Birthday stamp set, a set I go back to again and again.
 
Front of card
 Inside of card (the inside really needed some heft since I had added the Tommy Assortment embellishments to the outside -- it helped the card even out a bit in weight)
 
Tomorrow, as I continue my, "Use up all of my Tommy Paper Pack," project, I will show you another double layout I made.
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...