Thursday, August 15, 2013

Crop for a Cure 2013!

Proceeds from Tri Delta's Crop for a Cure benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, a pediatric research and treatment facility where no family is ever turned away.

The first year I vendored at the Tri Delta Crop for a Cure was in 2009. My friend Maggie was finishing up with Close To My Heart and was nice enough to ask me to come along with her so that I could possibly vendor the next year too. I had never vendored before and had no idea about what to bring or how to prepare. But the cause was near and dear to my heart, so I just decided to participate and not worry about the results. I'm so glad I did! Fast forward to last weekend and to my fifth year of being a vendor at Crop for a Cure -- what a blast! It was the biggest and best crop they have had. This year's crop raised an amazing $30,300 for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital!

Check out Tri Delta's Crop for a Cure page for information about registering for next year's crop!

Here are some pictures from this year's crop.
Me, at my booth
 
 
Doing a "Make and Take"
 
Lisa, donating her hair
 
 
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...