Monday, August 19, 2013

Tommy Birthday Card #1

It seems that I am always in need of Birthday and Thank You cards, so as part of my, "Use all of my Tommy Paper Pack," project, I set out to make some cards.
 
I used D1529, the Cricut Artiste Collection Birthday stamp set to stamp the sentiment, Oh Happy Day, and the cupcake image on White Daisy scraps shaped to match, cut out with the Cricut, of course. I used colored pencils to color in my cupcake which I had stamped in both Outdoor Denim and in Cranberry (on two different shaped pieces from the Cricut Artiste). Foam tape gives both the cupcake and the sentiment some dimension without making it too bulky.
 
Front of card
 
 
Since the front of my card was heavy with layers of paper, I added some of the scraps which were left over, after I made all of my Tommy projects, to the inside of my card just to balance out the weight and to give some interest to the inside as well (and to use up my paper, yay!).
 
Inside of card 

Stay tuned for another Tommy project tomorrow!
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...