Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Autumn Layout with Artbooking

I've only had a relatively short time to play with the new Cricut Artbooking cartridge but I am sooo excited about it! There are a number of great options for scrapbooking layouts that I am looking forward to trying out. Here is one double layout I made with a fall themed overlay, beautiful maple leaves, the word "Autumn," two coordinating photo mats, and the journaling all cut with the Artbooking cartridge.

Left page
 
Right page
The orange striped paper is from the Babycakes paper pack (so you can see that you can use it for things besides baby themed projects). This layout came together fairly quickly. I'm looking forward to making some more layouts with Artbooking!Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...