Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tommy Birthday Card #2

The following Tommy birthday card is very similar to the one I posted yesterday in that I used the same stamps sets from the Cricut Artiste bundle. I added a candle from that stamp set this time and a sentiment from a different stamp set, Card Chatter - Birthday, to the inside of the card. I also used pattern 20, on page 42, from Make it From Your Heart, Volume 1.
 
Front of card
 
 Inside of card
 
As I mentioned in my first post of this series, Tommy came out in the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book so it is on it's second run in the current catalog. That means it will only be available while the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book is valid, until the end of January 2014. If you're interested in it, you might actually want to purchase it before January though. I know some papers which were not being sold anymore after July, like Later Sk8tr, sold out before July was even over!
 
Come back tomorrow for the continuation of my, "Use up all of my Tommy Paper Pack," project!Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...