Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wishes - Cards from Greeting Card Workshop

September has been busy with school starting (for both me and my kids), my daughter starting at a new school, and my son breaking his wrist! Whew! Well, I finally had some time to create! My wonderful upline, Wendy Vineis, had sent me the Wishes Card Confidence book awhile back. What a great resource! It has a multitude of beautiful card designs. I modified the "Greeting Card Workshop," on page 111 to create these cards:
The "Greeting Card Workshop," uses just three sheets of paper plus card bases (one patterned paper and two sheets of coordinating cardstock). You can embellish as much or as little as you like; keep them simple or dress them up! This patterned paper is from the retired paper pack called Sarsaparilla and yes, of course, I have been hoarding it! I thought it would work well for cards which could have a more masculine bent to them. Look for this in an upcoming workshop! I have a lot of sheets of paper floating about which I love but won't necessarily use for scrapbooking. I think this cutting pattern will be a good way to use my hoarded paper and to build up my stash of homemade cards.

Supplies used: (C1472) Bundled Buddies stamp set, (C1454) Horizon stamp set, (D1475) Card Chatter-Birthday stamp set, (D1444) A Little Thanks stamp set, (retired) In the Wild stamp set, (retired) Fanfare workshops on the go stamp set, Typeset stamp set, Lagoon cardstock, (1385) White Daisy cardstock, (Z2114) Cocoa stamp pad, (Z2103) Bamboo stamp pad, (Z2111) Chocolate stamp pad, (Z2195) Lagoon stamp pad, (Z2150) Sunflower stamp pad, (Z2125) Grey wool stamp pad, colored pencils, brads, (Z534) Micro-tip scissorsPin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...