Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Day

Wouldn't this sketch make a pretty card all on its own? I love it!

This sketch is from the Clean and Simple Stamping blog. I had a chance to stamp and make cards with Heather and Debbie today so that got me in the creative mood. It also helped that I had my stamping supplies out and that I got a new order of stamps and embellishments in the mail today! So exciting! Check out that corrugated star...it comes in the package of Milepost Shapes. I broke out my new Blue Ribbon stamp set to make my card.

My mom is so sweet and always sends cards for special days. It's not as easy as it used to be for her to go out and get cards from the store, so I try to send her a bunch of handmade cards every once in awhile. She always goes through them faster than I can make them though! Anyway, I'm hoping to make duplicates of this card to include in a package for her (along with some others).

Supplies used: (C1464) Blue Ribbon stamp set, (X7139B) Typeset paper pack, (Z2165) Juniper stamp pad, (Z2162) Honey stamp pad, (Z2114) Cocoa stamp pad, (Z1484) Milepost ShapesPin It

2 comments:

RioMissPam said...

Really nice!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This would be a terrific card for a teen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...