Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lucky Little Pumpkin Studio J Layout

I've been neglecting my Studio J layouts! I usually place an order every month but didn't have time to last month with school (and work) starting up. I finally had some time to play and I was inspired by the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog. The challenge was to do a layout and journal/tell a story about your pictures. I had this idea in my head since Monday but only got a chance to work on it today! Anyway, it's about a cute little pumpkin that actually survived and grew in our tiny, somewhat dim backyard garden. Click on the picture and it should enlarge for you so you can read the journaling. Enjoy!
Pin It

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great Studio J layout!

Melanie said...

Great layout. Gotta love studio J

Haley D. said...

What a cute story and layout! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...