Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Hauntings Card

Here's another project I created after being inspired by my scraps. I had a number of those fancy shaped white rectangles left over from experimenting with the Art Philosophy cartridge so I'm using them now! The orange paper on the card is very old CTMH paper and the gray ribbon is very old CTMH ribbon. And I think I've mentioned this before but I just adore that little fence that you can cut out with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. It's so intricate and detailed. I'm still a bit in awe at what the Cricut can do since I'm a new user. After every cut I have to show someone in my family and say, "Look at this! Isn't it amazing?"

Supplies used (all CTMH): (Z1686) Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge for fence and shaped rectangle, (C1423) Captured Moments stamp set, (Z2105) Black stamp pad, (Z726) Sponge Daubers, (1385) White Daisy cardstock, (Z1410) Antiqued Copper Designer Brads, (Z1263) Bitty Sparkles, Gray Organdy ribbonPin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...