Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Treat Bag Leftovers

If you saw my post from Sunday and the one from last Wednesday, you'll understand why I had some leftover Kraft paper ovals!

So, I was looking at these ovals and thinking that I should use them somehow. After sponging them with Sunset ink and then a little Barn Red on the edges, I put three together like this...
...and got a pumpkin!

The stem is from Milepost Shapes. I just cut it in half and inked it with Cocoa to use as a stem.

Now I had a perfectly good pumpkin with no where to go! So I made a home for it. I thought a pumpkin carving layout might be appropriate. I'll have to wait for the pictures but I know I need to have about 4 pictures with a portrait orientation! What other type of layout would be good for a pumpkin besides this one, Halloween, or going to a pumpkin patch? Cute as a Pumkin?

I am almost done with my Dreamin' paper pack. I've gotten a lot of mileage from it but it is also nice not to have too much leftover. I think I am finally appreciating the new packaging for the Level 2 papers.
Here is the double layout side by side.
Here is the left side of the layout with the pumpkin.
Here is the right page of the layout. The blank Colonial White fancy square can be for journaling.
Supplies used (all CTMH): (X7142B) Dreamin' Level 2 paper pack, Leftover ovals from Kraft paper, (Z2191) Sunset stamp pad, (1245) Olive cardstock, (Z1464) Milepost Shapes, (Z697) Round Sponge
Pin It

1 comment:

Szf said...

Fabulous Pumpkin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...