Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So Grateful - Heart 2 Heart Color Challenge

Happy November everyone! The last part of October just seemed to go by at lightning speed!

I unfortunately lost most of my files from my computer due to a virus (even though I do have an anti virus program). The main files I am really missing are my lesson plans from last year so I am having to take some time to rework those. I had just bought a memory stick to back up my files but, of course, didn't! Also some pictures of a couple of projects which I had hoped to post got lost as well. Sigh...I can retake them but I decided to move on and do something new!

This week the challenge at Heart 2 Heart is a color challenge: Terra Cotta, Juniper, Bamboo.
Captured Moments is one of my favorite stamp sets but I haven't pulled it out too much so I thought I would play with it today using these colors. I also used Harvest Happiness with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge for the leaves up top. I decided to sponge the Colonial White panel, which has the main image stamped on it, in all three colors. What a nice palette for a fall themed card! 

 Supplies used: (C1423) Captured Moments stamp set, (C1463) Harvest Happiness stamp set, (X7139B) Typeset Level 2 paper pack, (Z1248) Juniper Waxy Flax, (Z1249) Sorbet Waxy Flax, (Z697) Round Sponge, (Z1686) Art Philosophy Cricut CartridgePin It

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty. I really love that fall tree stamp!

debi barber said...

I love the way you inked the top of your panel, it is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Heart to Heart

Pamela OConnor said...

Beautiful card and I so need to pull out this stamp set and use it this month. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H this week!

Unknown said...

I really like this card. I love the way you made the colors blend. TFS!

Haley D. said...

Very pretty! I love all the sponging. Thanks for taking the H2H color challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...