Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wonderland Wishing You Well

My poor sister-in-law suffers from terrible migraines and actually had to be hospitalized this week so I wanted to send some get well wishes to her. When I saw the colors at CR84FN, they struck me as being very soothing and I thought they would work nicely for my card. I actually like them for any type of card and I think I will try to use this design with a different sentiment for a couple of birthday cards I need to make. I also used the sketch at Mojo Monday for my card's layout.

Here are the colors for CR84FN:

...and here's the Mojo Monday sketch:

This is my first easel card and I used Beate's video to help me along. I also used my Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge for the flowers, the circles, and the ovals. I was in the mood to roll flowers today!



Supplies used(all CTMH): (G1031) Wonderland stamp set from Workshop on the Go, (D1283) Say it in Style stamp set, (Z2119) Dutch Blue stamp pad, (Z2194) Sky stamp pad, (Z308) Liquid Applique, (retired) Sweet Home Level 2 paper pack, Buttercup cardstock, Dutch Blue cardstock, Grey Wool Cardstock, (Z1336) Opaques Pearl Adhesive Gems, Buttercup Waxy Flax, (Z1686) Cricut Art Philosophy CartridgePin It

7 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

WOW Lubna! What a beautiful card! Those 3D flowers look fabulous and love the mix of patterned papers! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Lubna! Love the rolled flowers and whipped cream topping! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN and Mojo Monday!

Sue Lelli said...

Lubna, LOVE all the details and the style of your card! BEAUTIFUL papers and flowers! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Cheryl said...

What a great card! I love all the different patterns, and that coffee cup is so cute! The Liquid Applique is fab! Gorgeous flowers, too! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN! ~Hugs, Cheryl

Lisa Elton said...

This is wonderful! Love the pretty combination of papers and your fun rolled flowers!!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations on being chosen as a CR84FN41 Terrific Top 3 designer! Magnificent card!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your cup of hot chocolate looks delicious ! Especially the marshmellows! Congratulations on being selected as one of theTerrific Top Three! Great job!
Mackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...