Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Scrapbooking Mysteries!

Once school ends, my workload takes a big nosedive thankfully and I have more time to do things that I like, such as creating art, catching up on movies and TV, and reading. I've already made more cards in the past week than I have in the month of May! I also decided to watch as many of  the Mary Tyler Moore episodes that are on Hulu as I can (I've seen the first season already). We have also made many trips to the library.

I often reread favorite books and authors since I always seem to catch new details that I didn't in my first read throughs, but I certainly love finding authors and books I haven't read before so I was pretty intrigued when I came across Laura Childs in the mystery section and saw that she has a series devoted to scrapbook mysteries. This may be old news to some of you but I am so happy to have found her mystery series and the fact that they have a scrapbooking theme is just icing on the cake!  So far I've read the first three in the series. They are fun books!
Keepsake CrimesPhoto FinishedBound For Murder
Now, if only I can generate the same enthusiasism for cleaning as I do for reading, I'll be in good shape!Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...