Thursday, June 28, 2012

Card Word Puzzle - Congratulations

One of my favorite stamp sets is Card Word Puzzle and I've been having fun trying out my copics on the gorgeous flowers in this set. I'm following along with Heart 2 Heart's current Wedding Challenge and Freshly Made Sketches #41.

Please keep in mind that I am a beginner in coloring with Copics so I'm sure I didn't exactly put my shadows where they should all be but I will continue to practice!
Here's a close up of the flower so you can see that I popped up the middle section with foam tape.

Supplies used (all CTMH except markers and embossing folder): (C1494) Card Word Puzzle stamp set, (retired) Silhouette Level 2 paper pack, Cranberry cardstock, (44751) Archival Black stamp pad, (Z1151) 3-D Foam Tape, Cuttlebug Victoria Embossing Folder, Copic markers

Don't forget...Stampaganza only lasts until Saturday! For every two My Acrylix® stamp sets (sizes A, B, C, D, or E) you purchase at full retail price in June, you'll receive a third stamp set of your choice (of equal or lesser value) for free!Pin It

11 comments:

Jen Brum said...

I think you did a fabulous job on your colouring! Your card is just lovely! Such a wonderful colour combination. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Andrea W said...

Your card is very bold and beautiful. I love it!

kud said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! It caught my eye immediately, good job - no flaws that I can see :)

Paige Dolecki said...

Wowzer! Bold and beautiful! Love the layers of your flower and I think you did a wonderful job coloring with the copics!

Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart Challenges!

Paige

S`andra V. said...

AWESOME CARD. That red stands out so well on that paper pack..That was on of my very favorites when it came out. I think i have a few slivers left of that paper. Thanks for sharing!
Happily Scrapbooking My Memories~Sandra V.
http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.com

Linda Suarez said...

Hi Lubna! I love, love this card. You did a great job coloring the flower. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Nancy Guse said...

Your card is stunning, I love the pattern paper and colors!!

Tui Nathan said...

Wow ... what a beautiful card .... love that red rose, so striking and so beautiful against the black and white backdrop!
Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Cindy Hall said...

It's hard to believe that you're a beginner! Your coloring is fantastic. Beautiful card, beautiful color combination. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Allisa said...

Gorgeous card, I think you did a fantastic job on your coloring! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Marg Van Patten said...

Beautiful work! Congrats on making the Top 10 at H2H!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...