Saturday, June 23, 2012

Clean and Simple Sketch #196

After the last day of Scramp Camp, I found myself looking at a ton of scraps on my dining table. It was the Clean and Simple Stamping blog to the recue! Sketch #196 is a wonderful scrap user upper. I can see my self using this sketch often.

I decided to combine squares from three different papers which each had circle patterns on them and which had similar colors. I'm really loving circle patterns lately! I cut the Colonial White banner using my CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, inked up the edges of the banner, and then stamped a sentiment from the Card Chatter - Birthday stamp set.
The best part of this process was that I had enough time and paper to make some multiples. Maybe I'll finally have some cards on hand when I need them!
Supplies used (all CTMH except for green scraps): (D1475) Card Chatter - Birthday stamp set, (Z2114) Cocoa stamp pad, (Z1686) Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, Colonial White cardstock, Buttercup cardstock, (retired) Caboodle paper scraps, (retired) Good Times
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...