Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Little Birdie - Retro Sketches #17

It seems that I am gravitating to sketch challenges lately! I made some more time for creating (don't worry, I did do some laundry too finally!) and based my card on Retro Sketch #17.
I pulled out my CTMH June Stamp of the Month, which I love but hadn't used yet! This is what I came up with.
The outside doesn't really make sense by itself  so here's a pic of the inside.

Supplies used (All CTMH except where noted): (S1206) A Little Birdies stamp set, (Z2105) Black stamp pad, (X7154B) Cruisin' Level 2 paper pack, (Z1701) Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment, (Z578) Corner Rounder, Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles Nestabilities, Crayola and Loew-Cornell Colored Pencils
Pin It

1 comment:

Lyndal said...

LOVE your little birdies Lubna :) :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...