Monday, January 4, 2010

Using up Scraps

As you can imagine, after making all the SnowFriends cards, I had quite a few scraps of Stardust paper left over. I tried to be good and put usable scraps in a baggie so that I could go back and see what I could do with them. Here are two designs what I came up with.






Both cards have some dimension to them so my scanner had a hard time getting everything in focus, but these images are still better than the photos I took of them. Please forgive the blurry Happy Birthday sentiment on the second card. The sentiment is from (C1257) Happy Birthday, which I use a lot! Most of the scraps are from (X7109B) Stardust . I also used (Z578) Corner Rounder, (Z1223) Dimensional Elements Booksmart, (Z2308) Brown Bag Marker, the stamp of the month from last August (D1352) It's Your Day, (1242) Sunflower cardstock, brads from my stash, and Nestabilities.

Thanks for looking!


Pin It

1 comment:

lwzenke said...

This is exciting. I anxiously await your creative inspirations! Congratulations on getting the blog up and running.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...