Monday, January 25, 2010

Tag Album Journal - Part 2

Here's a continuation of the tag album I'm working on.

Fourth page, front and back




Fifth page, front and back




Sixth page, front and back




Supplies used: (X7105B) Emporium Level 2 paper pack, (Z2114) Cocoa stamp pad, (D1331) Dream Wishes stamp set, (D1222) Tiny Typewriter Alphabet stamp set, (C1401) Friendship Alphabet Small stamp set, (1301) Bamboo cardstock, Nestabilities

Hmmm...so do you think I can complete three of these types of albums (including this one, another which I've started and another which I have not even touched yet) by February 13th? Yikes! I'm hoping that once this one is all done, I'll start moving more quickly since I'll have my template. Wish me luck!

Pin It

1 comment:

Karen said...

Uhm, you know we're reading this, right? :-) I hope you do finish because it looks wonderful!
-one of the birthday girls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...