Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tag Album Journal - Part 1

I'm working on a tag album journal that I'm hoping to replicate with different papers. My goal is to make at least three that I can give as gifts to some college friends of mine who are turning 40 this year. I came up with this idea almost a year ago...I'm either a big time planner or a big time procrastinator! Luckily, I bought the tag albums before they were retired! It's still a work in progess so here are the first series of pages I have completed.

First page, front and back



Second page, front and back



Third page, front and back



Supplies used: (D1201) Frame of Mind, (D1329) Noteworthy, (D1378) Notice the Details - December 2009 Stamp of the Month, (X7105B) Emporium Level 2 paper pack, (Z2114) Cocoa stamp pad, (44751) Archival Black stamp pad
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...