Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lucky Girl

My birthday was last Tuesday and I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful family and so many amazing friends who made it a special day for me. Since we all had Monday off, my family and I celebrated on Monday, with some pampering and a special cake from Tivoli (an awesome bakery in Ballston). We also saw, Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel and went out for lunch. I had many nice cards, calls, and emails too. At work the next day, there was even more cake, specifically yellow cupcakes with chocolate frosting (simple, but my absolute favorite type of cake). It motivated me to walk on the treadmill yesterday! And I think I'll have time to do some walking today too! Here's a picture of some of the fun stuff I received as presents.


So I have a lot of people to thank and need to get going on making some thank you cards! Here's one design I came up with (I love using the plaid paper from Felicity as "clothing").


Supplies used: (CC1008) Felicity Collection, (D1345) Ms. Sweetheart stamp set, (D1361) Thank You stamp set, (Z1104) Clear Sparkles, (Z2105) Black stamp pad, (Z2342) Parchment marker, (Z2302) Baby Pink marker, (Z2305) Black marker, (Z1126) Designer Ribbon Rounds Colonial White Collection, (Z1300) Just Blooms White Daisy, (1388) Colonial White cardstockPin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...