Saturday, July 30, 2011

Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC92 - Just a Note

My first thought after seeing the colors for the current challenge at The Play Date Cafe was, "Yummy!" The suggested colors are Coral, Petal Pink, and Antique Gold. Interestingly enough, I ended up using some CTMH colors named after desserts: Sorbet and Creme Brulee. Quite yummy!
I think this color combination is just gorgeous and it is one that I don't tend to use it very much so I'm glad it made me think outside of my box.

Supplies used (all CTMH except for ribbon, thread, and nestabilities): (X7131B) Sophia Level 2 paper pack, the patterned paper behind dragon fly is from the retired Life Delights, (D1444) A Little Thanks stamp set, (C1299-retired) Butterfly Kiss-dragonfly image, (Z2114) Cocoa stamp pad, Sorbet cardstock, Creme Brulee cardstock, (Z697) Round Sponge.
Nestabilities Lattice Rectangles

Pin It

5 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Lubna, LOVE the BEAUTY of your card! The papers are FAB and that dragonfly is just stellar! THX for visiting me, too! Even though those CTMH beads are OLD, they are still beautiful and oh so different!

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow, what a lovely sentiment border...it caught my eye right away! That dragonfly and your colors are beautiful as well! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Cyndie said...

Oh, how cute this is! It looks like a framed painting on a wall! The patterned papers are so pretty and I love that dragonfly. Thanks for sharing!

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty card! Love the beautiful dragonfly!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful border punch--and that dragonfly is FAB! LOVE LOVE LOVE:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...