Saturday, July 9, 2011

Clean and Simple FTL 148 Plus Cards with Sophia Scraps

My Kids' Scramp Camp ended yesterday so I am in the process of reclaiming my dining room! I should have taken a before and after picture but the dining table was covered with layers upon layeers of paper and then ink underneath that...but it wasn't too difficult to clean up and it got me in the creating mood. As promised, here are some projects using some of the leftovers of the Sophia paper pack.

My first card was inspired by the current sketch on http://cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.com/:



And here it is:
Supplies used (all CTMH except for nestabilities dies): (C1340) Aspiration stamp set, (D1187) For Every Occasion stamp set, (X7131B) Sophia Level 2 paper pack, (Z2166) Tulip stamp pad, (Z2128) Hollyhock stamp pad, White Daisy Organdy Ribbon, (Z1151) Foam Tape, (Z1326) Sparkles - Red, Pink, Purple Assortment

So in keeping with the circle theme I made the following two cards. The first one is very simple, no stamping at all. The second one is a non standard size and I added a Desert Sand colored card base to change it up a bit.


Supplies used (all CTMH): (C1340) Aspiration stamp set, (X7131B) Sophia Level 2 paper pack, (Z2106) Blush stamp pad, (Z2128) Hollyhock stamp pad, (Z1127) Designer Ribbon Rounds™ Chocolate Collection, (Z1151) Foam Tape, (Z1326) Sparkles - Red, Pink, Purple Assortment, (Z578) Corner RounderPin It

2 comments:

Brenda Dean said...

All three cards are great cards. I'm glad that I don't have to pick a favorite!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a great collection of cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...