Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Heart to Heart Challenge 66

I've been trying to organize and declutter my craft area and although I knew I had a lot of retired (CTMH) items, my efforts have brought to light the enormity of the amount of retired paper, embellishments, and stamps that I have! Yikes! (And I do let my daughter use my things and I often donate items to the preschool where I work. There's just so much!) I think I had better get down to more creating!

So here's my entry for this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge (using a number of retired items such as that cute ribbon). I don't know if you can tell from the photo, but I used Liquid Glass on the beak and on the little white dot on the irises.

Supplies used (all CTMH except Nestabilities): (C1362) You're a Hoot stamp set, (Z2116) Cranberry stamp pad, (Z2153) Sweet Leaf stamp pad, (Z2111) Chocolate stamp pad, (Z1361) Brads - Red Assortment, (Z679) Liquid Glass, (Z697) Round Sponge, Nestabilities Decorative Elements Dies
(retired items - ribbon, flower, paper)

Here's an image of the sketch from Heart 2 Heart.
Pin It

3 comments:

The Paper Princess. . . Michelle Auten said...

Lubna, this is so, so cute!!! I just love that little owl. :-) Thanks so much for playing along wiht us at H2H this week!

Haley D. said...

Your hoot is very cute! Thanks for trying this H2H sketch!

Ms Molly: said...

Love it! Owls are sooo cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...