Friday, July 8, 2011

Another Birdie

In honor of my friend Lai Fun's birthday, here's a card I made for her!
I have a ton of scraps left from the Sophia papers now that Scramp Camp is on its last day. I am hoping to be good and use up these scraps, but that means I will be using a green and pink color palette for awhile! I added black (from a Silhouette paper scrap...see, I'm trying to use what I have!) and I liked the contrast it gave.
Supplies used (all CTMH): (X7131B) Sophia Level 2 paper pack, (Z2197) Pear stamp pad, (Z2105) Black stamp pad, (Z1336) Opaques Pearl Adhesive Gems, (D1452) Find Your Style -- January 2011 Stamp Of The Month, (retired) Silhouette scrap, (Z1300) Just Blooms White Daist Variety PackPin It

1 comment:

Szf said...

The birdie is so cute!!!!!
You make the best cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...