Monday, March 28, 2011

Clean and Simple Sketch 133



I've had these pretty Martha Stewart flowers in my stash for a little while. I inherited them from a friend who is much better about cleaning out her supplies than I am. Good thing I am teaching preschool and have a place to use all my crafting supplies! Anyway, when I saw this Clean and Simple sketch, I immediately thought about these flowers and the Sweetheart papers from CTMH.

The black strip under the flowers is the reverse side of the polka dotted pink paper. It's just a muted version of the same pattern. This was a nice and quick card!


Supplies used: (D1475) Card Chatter - Birthday stamp set, (X7134B) Sweetheart Level 2 paper packet, Martha Stewart Flowers, (Z2103) Black stamp padPin It

2 comments:

Heather said...

There is plenty more "product" where that came from! Cute card...

Lubna said...

Aren't you proud that your flowers have gone to good use? And a lot of your scrapbook paper has become "wallpaper" in preschool projects!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...