Saturday, March 19, 2011

Woo Hoo!

I had a really nice time at my card workshop today (thank you ladies!). I had hoped to post a sneak peak of the cards we would be making at the workshop in advance during the week but it was a very challenging week for me so it just didn't happen. Anyway, here are a couple of the cards after the fact!

Supplies Used: (C1407) Hot Diggity stamp set, (C1362) You're a Hoot stamp set, (X7134B) Sweetheart Level 2 paper pack, (Z2166) Tulip stamp pad, (Z2114) Cocoa stamp pad

Supplies used: ( G1022) Mayberry Workshops on the Go, (1292) Crystal Blue cardstock, (Z2153) Sweet Leaf stamp pad, (Z2114) Cocoa stamp pad, (Z1151) Foam tape

Now here's something unrelated: I read a variety of different blogs, not really regularly but I browse here and there. Sometimes I concentrate on craft blogs (mostly scrapbooking and stamping, of course), sometimes I look through different teaching and educational blogs to help me with work (and my children), and sometimes I like to read food blogs. One of my favorite blogs is Taste of Beirut. Whenever I am tired of cooking the same old thing, I just browse through her blog for a new recipe. The other night, my daughter had to help plan and make dinner for extra credit, so we decided on Chicken Meatballs from the Taste of Beirut blog. I could eat the whole dish all by myself. We didn't have basil so we substituted parsley for it and it was fine. Sometimes I make the pesto noodles to go with it but we didn't the other night. It is just yummy. Even if you don't find a recipe you like, the pictures are just amazing.
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...