Monday, March 21, 2011

Singing Birdie

The other day, at about 4:50am, I was awakened by what sounded like the tweeting of ALL the birds who had ever flown south for the winter and who had now decided to return, all at the same time, back up here for the spring! I woke up and said," The birds are back," to my sleeping husband. He said something like,"Huh?" and promptly went back to sleep.

Well, I hope this little stamped bird evokes a kinder and gentler mode of tweeting. I love the new background stamp, Universal Backgrounds. It has a wood grain pattern, a mesh pattern, a cursive writing pattern, and then, of course, these pretty musical notes.

Supplies Used: (A1104) A Tweet stamp set, (D1477) Universal Backgrounds stamp set, (Z2114) Cocoa stamp pad, (Z2167) Creme Brulee stamp pad, (X5754) Creme Brulee cardstock, nestabilities, (Z1131) Designer Ribbon Rounds™ Créme Brulee Coleection -- this is currently on sale!


Check out the "While Supplies Last" section of my website to see what else is on sale.Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...