Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Spring

Today, I felt cold. I checked my car thermometer to see what the outdoor temperature was at about 10am and it was 33 degrees fahrenheit...only one degree above freezing. I think if we hadn't had those nice days (when you didn't even need a coat) last week, I could handle this temperature better than I am handling it now. Plus, it's been spring for 5 days now! I know it'll be sweltering soon enough so, instead of complaining, I decided I should just think spring. I used the Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug embossing folder for the bottom Sky piece. The little bird and middle umbrella are popped up on foam tape. My card was loosely inspired by this lovely card.


Supplies used: (D1415) Springtime stamp set, (X5761) Sky cardstock, (1385) White Daisy cardstock, (Z2194) Sky stamp pad, (Z2195) Lagoon stamp pad, (Z2167) Creme Brulee stamp pad, (Z2310) Buttercup marker, (Z2364) Sorbet marker, (Z2394) Sky marker, (Z1151) Foam Tape, (Z534) Micro-tip ScissorsPin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...