Monday, March 1, 2010

Pink Owl Card

Whenever I look at my daughter's comforter, I think of stamping! I love all of the adorable nature images on it so I thought I would try to make a card inspired by these images. I normally don't work with these colors so it was a good challenge for me...and it took me a good long while!

Here's a picture of the comforter above.

And here's the card it inspired:
Supplies used: (C1323) Whooo Loves You stamp set, (C1362) You're a Hoot stamp set, (D1372) Grown With Love stamp set, (X7121B) Caboodle Level 2 paper pack, (Z2117) (Z2138) Crystal Blue stamp pad, Orange stamp pad, (Z2108) Brown Bag stamp pad, (Z2338) Orange marker, (X5745) Textured Paper Summer Celebration palette, (Z578) Corner rounder, hole puncher, nestabilities, black acid free pen

By the way, this is a 5" x 7" card. Most of the cards on my blog are standard size, 4.25" x 5.5" but I couldn't fit the tree on a smaller card!
Pin It

1 comment:

Amy said...

It's cool to see the inspiration and the product together like this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...