Monday, March 15, 2010

A Week in the Life - How it Looks in the Album

This was a fun little project and it's nice that it was relatively quick. Even though the rings in the binder album are small, I think it would still fit some more pages so I'm hoping I can do this again in the future and just add the pages here. It'd be a nice way to compare how our routines change as we do.

Here's a glimpse of how it looks in the album.
 
I stamped, "Week in the Life" from the Notice the Details stamp set, directly onto the album's cover. I just wanted to keep it simple so I didn't add any other embellishments to the cover.

The front page just has random shots from around the house (lunch boxes, the fridge, computer screen, toothbrushes, etc.)


Here are some of the layouts from inside the album. Sorry the pictures are small. When I enlarge them, they get somewhat blurry so I've kept them this size.



Supplies used: (Z1141) My Creations 3-Ring Binder, (D1378) December 2009 Stamp of the Month - Notice the Details, (D1286) Today's Date stamp set, (D1222) Tiny Typewriter Alphabet stamp set, (retired) Calendar stamp set, (1385) White Daisy cardstock, (Z2105) Black stamp pad, (Z1034) Ribbon Rounds Black Collection
Pin It

1 comment:

Amy said...

Neat project! Can't you just imagine grandkids or great-grandkids looking at these books and being all, "Whoa...your cars just rolled along the ground?! Weird."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...