Monday, February 22, 2010

Caboodle with Love You Forever

I love all of the owl and other bird stamps that are so popular now so I was eager to get the Love You Forever stamp from CTMH. My daughter used each and every stamp in the set on the day it arrived! Well, that was about a month ago and am only now getting to play with it myself.

I based this card on one by Sherrie Siemens in CardMaker magazine's March 2010 issue. I really love her card layout and I think I will try it again with more details as I made this one somewhat quickly. The flower was originally White Daisy and I colored it with a Crystal Blue marker.

Supplies used: (X7121B) Caboodle paper pack, (C1398) Love You Forever, (1386) Black cardstock, (Z1136) White Daisy Mini-Medley Accents, (Z2105) Black stamp pad, (Z2353) Sweet Leaf marker, (Z2317) Crystal Blue marker, (Z2310) Buttercup marker, (Z2312) Citrus Leaf marker, (Z2318) Desert Sand marker, (Z1218) Brads Basic Assortment
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...