Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Soccer Card with Textured Paper

This is a card I made a while back after getting my first pack of textured paper. I was happy to see how nice the paper was for stamping, despite the "bumpiness." All of the paper, except for the stamped soccer ball, is textured and you can really see how the texture shows up in the areas that I sanded. The lighter green is just the reverse of the darker green. The bottom of the front of the card is cut shorter in the front with a deckled edge scissors and shows off just a bit of the lighter side of the green card base which is on the inside of the card.

Supplies Used: (x5669) Textured Cardstock Autumn Harvest Palette, (Z2105) Black stamp pad, (Z2124) Grey Flannel stamp pad, (Z534) Micro-Tip Scissors, (Retired) Best Shot stamp set, sandpaper, deckled edge scissors, Coluzzle cutting systemPin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the way the soccer ball pops out. It makes it very dynamic. I'm not really into soccer, but this card caught my eye anyway, with the attention to detail and appearance of movement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...