Monday, January 9, 2012

You Warm My Heart Red Mug

It snowed over here today! I didn't even realize that it was supposed to. It was a pretty light snowfall and it looked so pretty as it was falling. It has already mostly melted from the sidewalks so we'll see if we have a delay tomorrow with the schools due to ice. After my daughter came in from playing in the snow, I made her a cup of hot chocolate and started working on this card...perfect for this weather.

I was inspired by the Inspired By #5 Challenge and this cozy picture.

I hope you're not tired of this stamp set yet! I was hoping we still had some heart sprinkles that I could use on the Liquid Applique for the "cream" in the mug but no such luck. I used red sugar sprinkles instead.

Supplies used (all CTMH except for sprinkles, circle punch, heart punch, chalk, and Nestabilities--Standard Circles Small and Large):
Stamp sets: (G1031) Wonderland Workshop on the Go stamp set, heart from (D1222) Tiny Typewriter Alphabet, heart from (retired) Solos "L"
Stamp pads: (Z2166) Tulip stamp pad, (Z2125) Grey Wool stamp pad, (Z2124) Grey Flannel stamp pad, (Z2163) White Daisy Pigment ink pad, (Z891)Versamark
Papers: Grey Flannel Cardstock, Grey Wool Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, patterned paper from (retired) Perfect Day
Embellishments: (Z281) White Hemp, (Z1615) Red Ribbon Collection, (Z308) Liquid Applique, (retired) White Daisy Mini-Medley, (Z578) Corner rounderPin It

2 comments:

Laurel said...

What a fabulous card, love the whip cream! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

Szf said...

Awesome card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...