Thursday, January 5, 2012

Close To My Heart's newest Idea Book/Catalog goes live on February 1st! That  means we will be saying goodbye to some of the older products. The wonderful Tamytha Jenkins has put together a slide show of the products which will be retiring and shared them with her fellow consultants. Thank you Tamytha! If there's anything that you can't live without, January is the time to get them! Click here to place an order!



There are many things that I am sad to see go but I am particularly sad that we will no longer sell the Soft Set Eyelet Tool and Soft Set Eyelets. I love them! As someone with weak wrists, hammering eyelets is not the best thing for me to do but this tool has been just amazing and I have enjoyed incorporating eyelets into my layouts again. I was hoping for more eyelet colors! I guess I will just stock up on the eyelets now and hope they come back!

Z1208 - Soft Set Eyelet ToolPin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...