Tuesday, May 26, 2015

retro sketches #165 with Treats of Friendship

I love tea and anything tea themed. In fact, I'm drinking some tea right now! So when I saw retro sketches #165 and the teacups were in the sketch, I was inspired to make a card. Of course, I knew I didn't have to use teacups but I just wanted to! So glad the deadline was extended! Here's the sketch:


Here's my card:
I paper pieced the teacups from Treats of Friendship with some leftover Taste of Summer papers and used the Blossom paper pack for the rest. Pacifica is the stamp pad I used for the sentiment and the black is Memento Tuxedo black. If you're looking for some great scissors for paper piecing or any fussy cutting, I highly recommend CTMH's Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors. They are wonderful!

It's been so long since I participated in a card or scrapbook challenge. I'm hoping now that school and work are winding down, I may have more time for them.



Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...