Thursday, June 4, 2015

A Little Treat Card - Heart 2 Heart Challenge



Since I wanted it to be a to go cup with tea, I stuck a gold sequin over the stamped coffee bean on my cup. I'll have to make another card with a coffee cup though! That little bean is so cute! I'm just loving the Treats of Friendship stamp set! I used the Paper Fundamentals Basics Assortment and the Jackson paper packet on this card. The orange chevron paper is from a piece I hoarded from Treats of Summer, the special from last month. The tea bag string is retired Colonial White Waxy Flax...remember that?
Pin It

9 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Love the orange and blue combo - and the images are terrific! Thanks for joining us at H2H this week.

April said...

This is adorable! I love how the orange really pops!

Nikka Geers said...

Love the color combo. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

Lauren said...

This is so cute- it has made me want that stamp set now! Love how you embellished with the gold sequin to suit your needs. Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges.

Haley D. said...

As a tea drinker myself, I LOVE how you've customized this set. Great take on the H2H warm v. cool challenge!

Cynthia McCloud said...

The colors and patterns you have paired look retro or vintage. Good eye for design! Thanks for showing us how at H2H Challenges!

Lubna said...

Thanks for all of the nice comments!

Brandi said...

Wow so cute, I really love how you have the sentiment attached making it look like a tea bag, adorable! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Melissa Robinson said...

I absolutely love this stamp set and like what you did with it on this card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...