Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Journaling Cards Made with Stella

Here's a group of journaling cards I made for my Project Life album, CTMH Style with the retired Stella Paper Packet. I am very happy to say that I used a lot of things from my stash. I believe the only new items are the butterflies and opaques (pearls). I did use the Cricut to cut one of my journaling blocks. Oh and the burlap paper is actually from the Scholastic Paper Pack. I thought it went well with the Stella papers. These cards will be for sometime in January as you can see from that little calendar but I left it open as to which week. I suppose if it doesn't work for January, I can stamp another little calendar and adhere it on top of the January one!

I am working on printing pictures and writing journaling for my Week 1. I am going to limit it to one page at least for this week (not a double layout). Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...