Friday, January 4, 2013

Journaling Cards made with Scholastic

I made these 4" x 6" journaling cards with the Scholastic Paper Pack, Cricut Artiste cartridge, and Library Cards stamp set (retired). I love the notebook paper cut on the Artiste cartridge.

 
I didn't add dates to these cards because I want to leave it flexible as to when I use them. I do know that at some point this year, I want to document how much my daughter has been reading these days and which books are her favorites. She'll probably use the "library card" below to write them on which is why I stamped "My Favorites," on it.

I printed out this quote on the card below. I might put a photo next to the quote.

I love the graph paper from the Scholastic pack!
 
I don't have these yet but the Memo Assortment which coordinates with the Scholastic Paper Pack would make really cute journaling spots.

 Are you doing Project Life this year? I'd love to hear about your plan! Another wonderful CTMH consultant recommended Ohlife.com as a tool to help with your journaling. After signing up, you will get an email everyday asking you to reply and write whatever you want to about that day. It's been a great reminder for me!

If you are looking for my posts on Project Life, CTMH style, look to the right for the LABELS feature and click on Project Life, CTMH style, or check out my December 31, 2012 post.
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...