Saturday, January 12, 2013

Journaling Cards Made With Dotty For You

I made a bunch of journaling cards with some scraps of card stock and the Dotty For You paper which was a special a number of months ago. This time, I didn't adhere my cards to my 4" x 6" background card stock in order to leave myself some flexibility when it comes time to put my Project Life layout together.

Here they are all jumbled up with the card stock that I think I'll use as backgrounds.

 
And here is a more organized look. Remember, they are not adhered to the card stock on purpose.
 
I used the It's Your Day stamp set which was a special in the summer and September. I cut out a bunch of rounded rectangle shapes using the Cricut Artiste cartridge. I also used a sticker from the Color-Ready Noted Canvas Shapes. The tiny MTWTF on the yellow polka dotted card is cut out from a sheet of paper in the Scholastic Paper Pack.
 
Right now I am storing my journaling cards in CTMH's My Creations Recipe/Photo Box, which I love. It keeps everything nice and compact and organized. I still need to decorate it!
 
I imagine that if I end up having a lot of cards and card stock cut out, I can shift everything to my Organizer to give myself more room.
 
There are a ton of free printable journaling cards available online. Just doing a Google search or a Pinterest search will yield quite a few resources if you'd like to print something. Here are a few that I found (a lot of them are thanks to Sue!).

Free Journaling Labels





















Another good source is the blog: http://onevelvetmorning.wordpress.com/

I've downloaded a few for fun, but I am going to try to stick with using paper and stamps to make my own journaling cards since I already have the paper and stamps and I love making them!
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...