Sunday, January 13, 2013

I Heart You

I used Clean and Simple's Sketch #223 to make this card. I also used the stamp set and Silver Glitter Paper from the current Constant Campaign, Whooo's Your Valentine. In case you're interested, you might want to purchase sooner rather than later as the supply for it was down to 39% the last time I checked! I am also giving you a sneak peek at Chantilly, one of the new papers that will be available with our new catalog starting on February 1st. The pink patterned paper is the one from Chantilly. Isn't it yummy?
I'm also entering my card in Oozak's Challenge #10: Anything Goes with Pink and Bling.
 
Supplies Used (All CTMH except where noted)--
Stamp Pads: Chocolate, Saddle Ruby
Stamps: Whooo's Your Valentine
Cardstock: Crystal Blue, Hollyhock, Silver Glitter
Patterned Paper: Chantilly (NEW-available 2/1/13)
Dies: Nestabilities Standard Circle Small, Scalloped Circles Large
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Seeing Spots
Alcohol Markers: Honey
Embellishments: Opaques Licorice (owl eyes), Cricut Artiste cartridge to cut banners
Pin It

1 comment:

Lisette Morris said...

Ooooo I love owls and this is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Oozak challenges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...