Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #12

The subtitle of this post could be, "Confessions of a Paper Hoarder." I really like the paper in the You and Me kit and I couldn't bring my self to cut into it until yesterday! You know why? Because I got my second You and Me kit in the mail yesterday. Sigh! So now that I have a backup, I felt much more comfortable about making mistakes and actually using my paper. It's a very silly thing and leads to a whole lot of paper hoarding.

I used Chupa's beautiful sketch from her wonderful blog. I am not "in time" to post for the sketch challenge but better late than never and I really wanted to use this sketch. Here is my card with my oh so precious You and Me paper!


Supplies used: (CC1012B) You and Me Kit, (1245) Olive cardstock, (X5643) Chocolate cardstock, (X5751) Sorbet cardstock, (Z2167) Creme Brulee stamp pad, (Z2111) Chocolate stamp pad
Pin It

1 comment:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I understand completely your love for paper and reluctance to cut into them! I'm glad you did though, for it's a really eye-catching card :) Thank you for playing with my sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...