Sunday, May 8, 2011

Studio J®: Step-by-Step Basics

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there. I hope you have a wonderful day!

I wanted to share a video made by the CTMH corporation which shows you how to go about making a digital layout on Studio J. Click on the arrows in the bottom right corner next to the You Tube logo to enlarge the screen.

As you know, Studio J has been a wonderful tool for me! I've finished a whole year of family layouts, a whole school year of layouts for my daughter's school pictures, a number of birthday layouts for my son's birthday album, plus a number of other miscellaneous layouts. This has really helped me feel motivated. I also use Studio J as a planning tool for photos that I have already printed. this way I can try out different colors and arrangements with my pictures to see if they look good! There's no charge for playing around with Studio J, only for buying a layout, so try it out and see if you like it by clicking here!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...