Monday, May 23, 2011

Fanfare Level 1 Layout

A little while ago, I received a familiar looking white CTMH box at my door. Naturally, my first reaction was glee. This soon turned to confusion since I hadn't ordered anything! Then I thought, "Oh no, I got someone else's order by mistake!" When I opened the box and looked at the shipping info, my name was listed as the hostess and my upline was listed as the consultant. My next thought was, "Yikes, what if she needs this stuff for a workshop and now it won't get there in time?" I called CTMH and they hadn't received any calls asking about a missing order. So then I emailed my upline. I didn't get a response for a few days which made me think, "Well, maybe she's out of town and doesn't need these items right away." So after a couple of days, I called. Imagine my surprise when I found out that yes indeed, all of the items in the box were for me (it was a lot of stuff)! It was a little reward for doing so well in my business...which really means I've been buying a lot for myself lately because of Studio J!!! Ha, ha ha!

I have never met my upline since we live in different states and I actually rolled up to her after having a different upline who lived closer to me but who decided to stop selling CTMH. So, what a nice way to meet! Thank you Wendy! I'm happy to say that I've put my new items to good use. Here is a layout I made with the Fanfare Level 1 paper pack (some faces are blurred on purpose). I love the Stickease in this pack and the papers just seemed to really work with my pictures. This was also super fast to put together! I'm feeling so much more optimistic about getting my pictures scrapbooked.



Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...