Saturday, May 28, 2011

Layouts with 12" Flip Flaps and Hooligans Paper

I had a chance to get together with my scrapbook buddy, Heather, last Wednesday. We worked and chatted and had a very nice time. I have been trying to use what I have and use up what I have so you may recognize some very old letter stickers on these pages. It's not really my style anymore but what's old is new again, right? What was really fun, though, was using the 12" Flip Flaps on these pages so that I could fit in more pictures on each page. What a fun interactive element!

Heere's my left page of the layout with the flap closed:

Here's the same page with the flap open (on the right side of the page):

Here is the right side of my layout with the flap closed:

And here it is open (from the bottom of the page):

Supplies used: (X7129B) Hooligans Level 2 paper pack, (Z1325) 12" Flip Flap memory protectors, (Z1223) Dimensional Elements Booksmart, (D1359) Comments stamp set, (D1329) Noteworthy stamp set, (Z1338) Sunset Mini-MedleysPin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...