Monday, February 21, 2011

Tea Time

I love tea...and teapots...and teacups...and tea sets...and, well, you get the picture. You can imagine how happy I was to see the Tea Time stamp set in the 2011 CTMH Spring/Summer Idea Book. Here's one card I came up with using the polka dotted teapot and teacup. I don't know if the little flourish was meant to be 'steam' but I love how it looks above the teacups. This will be another one of the cards we will make at my 'Stock the Box' card workshop next weekend.

Supplies used: (C1438) Tea Time stamp set, (D1283) Say It In Style, (X7135B) Wings Level 2 paper pack, (Z2157) Vineyard Berry stamp pad, (Z2105) Black stamp pad, (Z1034) Ribbon Rounds Black Collection, (Z1151) foam tape, nestabilities

The While Supplies Last section on my website has a collection of discounted items including the black ribbon I used on this card. Check it out here!Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...