Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hugs and Kisses

Here's a card I made for a friend who just had a baby girl. I used scraps from some of my old (retired) CTMH paper and paper pieced the main image. I love this stamp set, Love You Forever. The sentiment, "hugs and kisses" is from, A Little Buzz. If I make this card again, I would ink the edges of the main green rectangle the same way I did with the green rectangle which has "hug and kisses" on it but I didn't feel like taking the card apart and possibly ruining it! I will probably be including this in a package instead of sending it in an envelope, so I had a bit of fun and made it all poofy with the pearl on top of the crocheted flower on top of the paper flower on top of crocheted ribbon.

Supplies used: (C1398) Love you Forever stamp set, (B1353) A Little Buzz stamp set, (Z1033) Just Blooms™ Big Pinks Paper Flowers, (Z1126) Designer Ribbon Rounds™ Colonial White Collection, (Z1336) Opaques Pearl Adhesive Gems, (retired) Crocheted flower, nestabilities, retired paper
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...