Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Little Buzz

I used a variation of Sketch 121 from the Clean and Simple stamping blog for this card. I changed where I put the sentiment and extended the paper to go further down the card. I love the sweet little images on this stamp set, A Little Buzz. Now, I'd really love to get some copics to be able to color them in...but that will have to wait for the future! I have a friend who just had her second child and I thought this might be a good card for the new big brother. This will be one of the cards we will make at my 'Stock the Box' card workshop next weekend.

Supplies Used: (B1353) A Little Buzz stamp set, (X7127B)Magnifique Level 2 paper pack, (Z2105) Black stamp pad, (Z2195) Lagoon stamp pad, (Z2394) Sky marker, (Z2395) Lagoon marker, (Z2318) Desert Sand marker, nestabilitiesPin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...