Friday, January 1, 2016

You Warm My Heart Card with Georgie

Happy New Year! I'm spending part of today doing something I love, creating! 

I'm combining old and new. For the new, I'm using some of the gorgeous Georgie paper and the Teal Shimmer Trim. For the old, I'm using the Wonderland stamp set from an old Workshop on the Go (G1031). You can see how I used it here and here and here in the past. The "smoke" rising from the cup is actually a plant tendril from a different stamp set, also retired, called So Grateful (B1395). Also for the old is a bit of retired Frosted paper used as the beige background for the sentiment.

I need to make a bunch of these and will be using them as thank you cards so I tried to keep my design on the simpler side for mass production!

When you first look at the papers in Georgie baby themed projects certainly come to mind, but I was actually attracted to the circles and chevron patterns in the pack. I thought the circles with their soft yellows and blues would go well here. Let me know what you think!




Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...